Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG + 280m rad front mounbte

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG + 280m rad front mounbte

Hi,

Just a quick question I can't seem to find a definite confirmation of anywhere, it is implied though but I wanted to check:

Can you fit a 280mm rad liquid cooler (kraken x62) front of this case (Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG) _without_ removing the small drive caddy at the bottom? (So I still need the drive bay at the bottom, but no other mounts)

So does it fit to the section above that (with the 2 provided fans shifted up to do push-pull)

Thanks
    Last edited by rhorv; 03-28-2017 at 01:21 PM. Reason: pressed enter by accident before done editing

Quote Originally Posted by rhorv View Post
    Hi,

Just a quick question I can't seem to find a definite confirmation of anywhere, it is implied though but I wanted to check:

Can you fit a 280mm rad liquid cooler (kraken x62) front of this case (Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG) _without_ removing the small drive caddy at the bottom? (So I still need the drive bay at the bottom, but no other mounts)

So does it fit to the section above that (with the 2 provided fans shifted up to do push-pull)

Thanks
    Yes, thickness in push/pull won"t be a problem. I have a 360 rad which is 65mm thick. I can't tell you if your rad will fit without removing the psu shrould plate. I can take measures if you want
    How many HDD do you have/need ? I don't know if you noticed, you can fit an HDD if you buy an hdd bracket like this one : http://phanteks.com/PH-HDDKT.html
    It fits Under the psu shrould, next to the PSU. This option allow you to fit a 360 rad on the front and still have an HDD