Thread: The Cat and the computer

The Cat and the computer

This is my cat, we named him Garfunkel.
    He is a very friendly cat who loves people and loads of attention and often behaves more like a dog than a cat

My rig I named TerraRyzen is housed in a white Phanteks Eclipse P400S and contains the following hardware:
    Ryzen 7 1700 8 core CPU for both gaming and streaming/media editing with the stock wraith cooler
    Asrock B350 Pro 4 Motherboard
    Asus Dual Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 GPU
    16 GB DDR4 2400 Crucial ballistix RAM
    Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
    Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD
    Sandisk Plus 240GB SSD
    Seasonic G series 650W 80+ Gold semi modular PSU
    I also replaced the stock fans that came with my P400S with 2 Phanteks PH-F140SP fans and 1 PH-F120SP for the rear with the stock fans that came with my case going to another computer in the near future.
    I also got one of the Phanteks PH-LEDKT_COMBO LED strips

Anyhow I took photos of my rig in the Living room due to the space it has and the light that shines in and well... my cat decided to take part in my photos.

Now the shot with my cable management is a little blurry so I took another one at night sadly...

Been waiting for another great sunny day to come but its been rather cloudy here over the last few weeks and I just got done being sick.
    Hopefully my cat will jump in again so i can re shoot my cable management with cat in tow
    Last edited by MadmanRB; 05-10-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Super Moderator
    Looks nice, cat too!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

thanks
    It is a really nice rig and performs nicely.