Thread: Enthoo pro m tempered glass reset button

Enthoo pro m tempered glass reset button

Hi I'm trying to get the reset button to work on the 'Enthoo pro m tempered glass' I just got

The light on the button is on but pressing does not work.

I should note though that I could not find a reset cable in the case, only power sw, power led + and -, two hdd led, and a hd audio cable.

I tried using the hdd led cables but no luck, unless I'm accidentally using the same one over and over again.

Is there supposed to be two hdd led cables, or is one mislabeled? Could the rest cable be hidden somewhere in the case? I didn't see any stray cables.

EDIT: Turns out there is suppose to be a reset connector. At least according to the online manual.

And only one hdd led.

I'm going to try swapping them again when have time. It sucks because it's difficult for me to reach that area of the motherboard without removing all the connectors. I must have been swapping back to the same connector somehow.

EDIT 2: Success! It turns out I was swapping back to the same one connector over and over again. I put one sticky tape onto he cable to differentiate the two 'hdd led' cable connectors while I was doing it this time.
    Last edited by Heatwave; 06-20-2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Hi I'm trying to get the reset button to work on the 'Enthoo pro m tempered glass' I just got

The light on the button is on but pressing does not work.

I should note though that I could not find a reset cable in the case, only power sw, power led + and -, two hdd led, and a hd audio cable.

I tried using the hdd led cables but no luck, unless I'm accidentally using the same one over and over again.

Is there supposed to be two hdd led cables, or is one mislabeled? Could the rest cable be hidden somewhere in the case? I didn't see any stray cables.

EDIT: Turns out there is suppose to be a reset connector. At least according to the online manual.

And only one hdd led.

I'm going to try swapping them again when have time. It sucks because it's difficult for me to reach that area of the motherboard without removing all the connectors. I must have been swapping back to the same connector somehow.

EDIT 2: Success! It turns out I was swapping back to the same one connector over and over again. I put one sticky tape onto he cable to differentiate the two 'hdd led' cable connectors while I was doing it this time.
    Hello Sir!

I am now having this problem on a new build on the Pro M SE (temp glass with halo fans) with Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero. I see there is a power sw and HDD LED cable from the case. For some reason no matter how I plug it into my mobo, it doesn't short the pins to power on my desktop, and I have to use the onboard power button to power on as of now. Same results with or without a QConnector.

Also, I tested the pins with a screen driver and I was able to turn on my desktop, so It must be the case.

Lastly, the Halo Fans did turn on for awhile, then no matter how I press the "reset" button (which is just LED control now I believe), the lights don't come on anymore.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?