Thread: Enthoo Evolv ATX 240 rad + 120 fan possible in the front?

Question Enthoo Evolv ATX 240 rad + 120 fan possible in the front?

Hi Phanteks community!

I am thinking of buying an Enthoo Evolv ATX case and I read a lot about it on different forums.
    Since I couldn't find a definitive answer to my question, I am going to post it here.

Is it possible to fit a 240mm radiator and a seperate 120mm fan in the front of the case?
    I am planning on installing the radiator on top and the fan for additional cool air at the bottom.
    I also hope that this works out without sacrificing the 3.5" hdd cage.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Hi Phanteks community!

I am thinking of buying an Enthoo Evolv ATX case and I read a lot about it on different forums.
    Since I couldn't find a definitive answer to my question, I am going to post it here.

Is it possible to fit a 240mm radiator and a seperate 120mm fan in the front of the case?
    I am planning on installing the radiator on top and the fan for additional cool air at the bottom.
    I am not positive, but I doubt a 240mm radiator and a 120mm fan will fit in front. When we say 240mm radiator we are speaking of a radiator with 240mm of fins and cores for 2x 120mm fans. These radiators are usually 280mm -294mm long with their ends with fittings.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Hi Phanteks community!

I am not positive, but I doubt a 240mm radiator and a 120mm fan will fit in front. When we say 240mm radiator we are speaking of a radiator with 240mm of fins and cores for 2x 120mm fans. These radiators are usually 280mm -294mm long with their ends with fittings. Something like the below image.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Ok, I thought so. I'm considering the Enthoo Luxe now. A little big for my taste but even better than the Evolv imho.
    Thanks.

Super Moderator
    I have both Enthoo Evolv ATX and Enthoo Luxe and really like them both. Evolv is more compact and is not as easy to use as Luxe. I really like the added size and venting options in Luxe .. but I really like the looks of Evolv ATX. Both are very nice. Do you know that the Enthoo Pro is same basic case as Luxe, but with different front and top? Also both benefit from a simple mod to make the PSU and 2x vent bottom filters into a single long filter that will slide in from the front of case so there is no need to move case out in order to slide the PSU filter out the back anymore. If you get either of these cases, tutorial of how to do it is here:
    http://phanteks.com/forum/showthread...ull=1#post2806