Hello,
I recently bought the enthoo luxe tempered glass edition, and i started thinking about the installation of the components while i'm waiting for them to arrive. I'm not a native english speaker, sorry then for the eventual mistakes, and thank you in advance to everybody answering me.

I have two questions, and i will try my best to make myself clear.

1- My first question is about the fan hub. My Motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus gaming K5. I will install a Corsair AIO H80i v2. I read several posts on the forum to help me understand the cable connections, but i still wonder many things!
What is the best scenario?
- Scenario 1: I plug the H80i v2 4-pin into the 3-pin Fan1 of the fan hub, and i plug the fan hub 4-pin into the CPU_FAN header of the MoBo. Is it ok? Should i plug the 12V sata power input to the PSU?

-Scenario 2: I plug the H80i v2 4-pin into the CPU_FAN header of the MoBo, and the fan hub 4-pin to the CPU_OPT header. Gigabyte specifies that the CPU_OPT header supports the PWM signal. Is it ok? Should i plug the 12V sata power input to the PSU?

- Scenario 3: This is the same, but the H80i v2 4-pin is plugged into the CPU_OPT header and the fan hub into the CPU_FAN header. Is it ok? Should i plug the 12V sata power input to the PSU?

2- My second question is about the airflow of the case regarding the H80i V2. I'm keeping the 4 Phanteks stock fans, and i may add a 120mm fan if necessary. The 2 front fans are intake, and my optional fan could be on the bottom as intake. I moved to rear fan to the top, that makes 2 exhaust top fans.
The H80i v2 will be on the rear. Should i set it to intake or exhaust? Corsair advises to put it in intake so it's taking fresh air from the rear, but the dust is coming in the radiator, and the hot air is expelled into the case.
If i set it on exhaust, so the hot air is pushed on the rear, should i set a top fan on intake?

Thank you in advance for your answers.