Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: optional fan for PH-TC14PE

Thank you for the reply.
    No I didnt know about the Computeks show.

Sounds like I just hit a bad string of fans, at a bad time. Heh.

Also, no, I still havent received any word about my RMA (which was delivered and received by your office at 10:50 am on May 25).

I sent an email last night to your support dept. regarding the latest fan that I purchased which has the chirping noise.
    I havent heard anything today about that fan.

Thank you for helping me with this.
    I appreciate your assistance.

I got a call from Brian today.
    They apologized for the delays and offered to fill up my case with any fans it needs in addition to replacing my 2 bad fans.
    I was just hoping to save having to ship the 2nd fan back, so was a bit surprised at the generosity of Phanteks.
    They are sending me an additional 2 fans for my case.

I got a shipping notification today, so hopefully should have the fans by the weekend, and I can get my system finished!

This is an excellent example of making a customer feel cared for.

Thanks Brian and Phanteks!

Super Moderator
    That sounds like the kind of service Phanteks normally provides!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Got my fans yesterday.

Thanks Brian!

Got them installed today. I had a tough time getting everything plugged in (the cooler takes up all the room), but it's all working now and my case is showing a cool 32 degrees.
    I'll do some prime95 testing in a bit and we'll see what this new case/cooler/fans can do to keep my 3770k cool.

You have described all this well. That's what I meant, revelation!