Thread: Average Shipping Time? Phanteks Store/RMA

Average Shipping Time? Phanteks Store/RMA

Hi,

So I broke my window side panel for Luxe Tempered Glass Edition and was thankfully able to get in touch with Phanteks Support and order a new one. I placed the order (including payment) on the 1st. I finally got a tracking number on Aug 4th.

The courier being used is USPS Priority Mail International Parcels. However, I've been tracking the shipment since the 4th and even now the shipment is still at a "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" status.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had prior experience with Phanteks RMA/Store and USPS and what is the general schedule for shipping/delivery?

Super Moderator
    I suggest you contact Phanteks and ask them about it.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Problem is, apart from phone, there is no good way to reach out to Phanteks and get a timely response. Most of the times I have to e-mail repeatedly before I get a response from support@phateks or rma@phanteks if at all.