Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy this 140mm Phanteks fan?

Where can I buy this 140mm Phanteks fan?

It appears to come only with the PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler, but given the excellent review it received at silentpcreview.com, I want to purchase just the 140mm fan. It looks like this (also in different colors):

But the only 140mm Phanteks fan I see for sale by itself looks like this (also in different colors):

Where can I get the first one in the US? If not in the US, then where? Thanks.

i think first one was the original model fan without the grooves.. the grooves made more air circulation i believe. so it might be hard to find the originals

Well, if it helps, I'm using the second type of fan as an extra fan and it seems to work pretty well with the PH-TC14PE, so I wouldn't worry too much.

The top fan is our newer model. They will be available to be purchased separately in the near future.

Anything more precise than "near future"? Can we have release date?

I'd like to buy few of these if they're gonna be availabe in Europe in reasonable time.

Thanks!

Forgive me for dredging up an old thread but I would like to know when the newer model of fan is released as well.

I have not seen any for sale anywhere yet.
    =i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ 425w =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socket

OK since the F140SP and F140XP are out, does that mean the newer F140TS is out of the picture?

I don't believe so.
    The new F140SP and F140XP have 140m mounting holes and are not color to match TC14PE cooler. Also the fan clips are for 120mm mounting holes.
    =i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ 425w =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socket

OK. Hope to hear more info soon. The lack of any further word isn't helping at the moment.