Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Primo case and Enthoo ES700 PSU

Cool Phanteks Enthoo Primo case and Enthoo ES700 PSU

Hi Phanteks peeps !

Could you please tell us when both Phanteks Enthoo Primo case and Enthoo ES700 PSU will be released and estimated time to reach Europe ? I have all rig components ready and I'm just waiting for Enthoo series to be available.Thank you.

Best regards

Haven't heard about the PSU but I googled it now. Where and when did it got introduced?

Yes, they showed the PSU at Computex 2013, it's platinum efficiency and comes equipped with a 5.25" bay for reading PSU charge.(not useful but, eh). I am sure both case and PSU will be top notch quality.There are also new fans coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Yes, they showed the PSU at Computex 2013, it's platinum efficiency and comes equipped with a 5.25" bay for reading PSU charge.(not useful but, eh). I am sure both case and PSU will be top notch quality.There are also new fans coming...
    PSU is Something I want anyway. :3

I remember those case. Well built.

shemara, have you been at Computex?

Any news on the case? I've scrapped a build to wait for this case.
    I'm hoping it will be well worth reassigning the money I had set aside for a Corsair 900D

Quote Originally Posted by Hakanese View Post
    Any news on the case? I've scrapped a build to wait for this case.
    I'm hoping it will be well worth reassigning the money I had set aside for a Corsair 900D
    It looks like it will be ready for september, as for the Corsair 900D, see for yourself and compare, but for me,IMHO, the Phanteks is superior by far....

Well I know the 900D is a very large and very versatile case. I just like the look of the Enthoo Primo. With just as much customisation and with good build quality this could well be THE case of 2013.
    So get a case or two out there to reviewers, because with all the features and for the 250Euro asking price I think we will have another Phanteks first release success
    Last edited by Hakanese; 07-24-2013 at 06:49 AM.