Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to install RGB strips

the anodized black aluminum would blend right in. I would get everything measured and cut at a local machine shop.

สล๊อตออนไลน์

you dont have to connect it any where that is optional to be able to add more RGB strips/Fan halos etc. in the future. https://cdn.pcpartpicker.com/static/...668c4.1600.jpg
    Last edited by muelo1000; 02-04-2018 at 11:18 AM.

I'm having the exact same issue with the Enthoo Luxe tempered Glass edition. I've got both 12v sata power cables connected and the LED cable into my motherboard, however none of my motherboard lights are on at all! from reading the thread I take it I don't need to connect the 12V sata power connectors? I thought one of these were for the side case lights? Or will they all run off the RGB motherboard connector?

Please see posts 6 and 10 in this thread, if you are using the motherboard RGB header you do not need to use the SATA connector.

Quote Originally Posted by Prykey View Post
    Please see posts 6 and 10 in this thread, if you are using the motherboard RGB header you do not need to use the SATA connector.
    I've disconnected the sata power. Connected the led strip to my rgb header on the mobo and the front case connector but still no lights whatsoever. Ever since moving from my corsair air 540 I can't even get my Standard motherbaord Lights working. This is getting so tedious and frustrating.