Thread: P400S 12V Input 416 connecter not working

P400S 12V Input 416 connecter not working

I recently bought a P400S for my build. I connected everything correctly, but when i connect the 12V input connector to one of the sata connectors from the PSU, the front panel buttons don't work at all so i cant turn my computer on at all. im wondering if im plugging the 12V connector into the wrong thing, or something like that. i also looked at the sata connectors on my MB, and none of them look like they would be able to connect, even though my MB manual says there is a 12v sata connector on it. My motherboard is the MSI H81M-E33

Quote Originally Posted by pherb1210 View Post
    I recently bought a P400S for my build. I connected everything correctly, but when i connect the 12V input connector to one of the sata connectors from the PSU, the front panel buttons don't work at all so i cant turn my computer on at all. im wondering if im plugging the 12V connector into the wrong thing, or something like that. i also looked at the sata connectors on my MB, and none of them look like they would be able to connect, even though my MB manual says there is a 12v sata connector on it. My motherboard is the MSI H81M-E33
    I know this might sound redundant but make sure you check the Pwr/reset etc. cables to your mobo and make sure they are connected the right way. I think the sata connector is for the fan hub and RGB buttons to give them power.