Thread: 12v Sata power input unplugged

12v Sata power input unplugged

Hey everyone! I'm hoping somebody can help me with this.
    I just purchased the Enthoo Pro M SE Halos case and the 12v sata power input connection for RGB disconnected from the chassis. It has a small 2-pin connector to which I'm not entirely sure where it connects to. I took the top of the case off and it appears that it should connect to the front panel IO board. There is an open spot simply labeled "Power". The other connections are taken already with HDD LED, PWR Switch and RGB something or other.

Can someone please confirm if this is the right location for the SATA power input cable to attach to?

Thanks

I am having the same issue. I have the Enthoo Pro M SE case and I cant figure out where the 12v sata style connector is for. Im also confused about which front panel connectors I should have. The only ones I see are "POWER SW" and "HDD LED". I cannot locate the Enthoo Pro M SE manual online, only the 'Quick Installation Guide". I did find the non-SE manual, the Enthoo Pro M. It shows a "POWER LED +", "POWER LED -", "POWER SW", "RESET SW", and "HDD LED".

Am I missing cables?
    What does the 12v cable connect to? (both ends)

Banned
    Thank you very much

Yes, thanks a lot for that!!
    Last edited by mikeuorholl; 06-01-2018 at 12:53 AM.
    Hi!