Thread: Problem with PCIe riser

Unhappy Problem with PCIe riser

Hey there,

I am experiencing some problems with my PCIe riser card and found this thread: http://phanteks.com/forum/showthread...able-(I-think)

At the moment I am not able to boot the system with anything installed in the PCIe riser, I have tested multiple graphics cards and the whole configuration outside of the case / w/o riser card.

I wrote an email to support@phanteks.com last week but didn't get a response yet.

Seeing as I would like to use a graphics card in my case what would be your recommendation for dealing with this? Should I just wait and see or go ahead and buy another riser card?

The system is working well so far and I am very happy with the case itself.

Thanks!

Super Moderator
    With computex less than 2 week away most of computer industry is scrambling to get ready and customer support often is not as good for a few weeks before show. Sorry you are having riser problems and I can't help. Never had a problem with mine, just plugged everything in and it works.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;