Thread: New Evovle Shift X Build

New Evovle Shift X Build

Hi Guys! So im building a new PC. my old case was an Nzxt, but I was so tired of the big black box. The last year, I have been looking the the perfekt case for a special build. Im 34, So super RGB builds and huge cases are really not my fancy.

My hobby, other then playing games, is leatherwork. and friend of mine said, why not cover the box in leather?
    So that is exactly what im gonna do.
    I know a lot might hate this! But in my home, it would blend in perfekt with its surroundings

The specīs
    i5-8600K
    Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I
    GTX 1080 EVGA Hybrid
    Be quiet! SFX-L 500W (tought I taked the 600, but nope)
    16gb 3000 Trident Z
    kraken 280mm

Its a reeeealy hard fit! With the 2 AIOīs. I really need your help with some of it!. sleeved psu Cables!, I NEED EM!
    Sadly, not many modderīs support the Be Quiet PSU. I dont want extensions. Anyone know EU seller that sells them?
    The stitches for the leather is titanium, want the sleeve in the same colours.
    And please, if you have pics of your cable management, please share !

A sneak peak.

Very interesting concept/look! I have the smaller version of the shift but you can get some ideas by looking at how I ran my cables. I used the standard Corsair PSU Cables as well so it can be done without custom cables. You can view my build here! Be sure to come back and share yours when done!