Thread: Hello everybody

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello everybody

Hi everybody, I'm carmas from Tübingen, (Germany), a fellow computer and technology enthusiast.
    I have been following Phanteks products for a while and, although I have never owned one, I have been impressed by their quality.

My favourite Phanteks product so far is the PH-TC12DX CPU Cooler, especially the red and white combination.

However when I saw the preview of the new Phanteks Enthoo Primo it was love at first sight and it has become my favourite Phanteks product and, in general, case. I have decided that it's time to buy it and finally own something from Phanteks. That's also what took me to the forum, since I have been trying to find out more about the release date of the case.

That's more or less it, but I'll be happy to chat more with you guys in the forum.
    Last edited by carmas; 07-11-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Welcome! I am Nancy Sinatra live in Invine, California United states. I am a mother of one cute little girls. I am photographer, travel addict and cook from Irvine. I like seasonal food that’s very often finished with a squeeze of lemon.