Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Evolv X Pre order/news?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nhoj_yelbom View Post
    guess you did not read my post, i sent them a email with pictures of the problem. they are making it a huge hassle and still no screws. terrible customer support, especially for a $200 case. might just have to send it back
    Sorry, I missed that part. What has customer support said?

I don't know if they will have any spare parts for Evolv X yet. The first shipments were only a few weeks ago and accessories are not yet in stock. Are there any similar screws in the included parts box?
    Last edited by doyll; 10-11-2018 at 04:02 AM.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Sorry, I missed that part. What has customer support said?

I don't know if they will have any spare parts for Evolv X yet. The first shipments were only a few weeks ago and accessories are not yet in stock. Are there any similar screws in the included parts box?
    they have said they want pictures 3 times and i sent, then address. still nothing. the screws are captive, regular thumbscrews work but not correct

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    The Case is great but the Power Supply Cables are to stiff and too short for my liking but new ones are already ordered. And i notice that the rgb controller of the case somehow brings interference in my power grid.

Thats truly amazing build dude. Can someone please post some detailed photos of Anthracite variant ? I cant decide to go with satin black or anthracite. Thanks

they have said they want pictures 3 times and i sent, then address. still nothing. the screws are captive, regular thumbscrews work but not correct
    phanteks still has not done anything. absolutely terrible customer service. wont be buying or recommending there over hyped stuff

Super Moderator
    phanteks still has not done anything. absolutely terrible customer service. wont be buying or recommending there over hyped stuff
    I finally got my Evolv X!
    No problems with anything in it! A few threads / screws needed to be screwed in/out a couple of times to get them working super smooth, but that is normal. I've used a lot of top tier cases over the years and this is the best I've ever had! Easily as good if not better than Enthoo Primo .. better considering all the advancements in cable management and SSD/HHD mounting.

Where on Earth are you? Are you in North America or elsewhere? I['ve found NA customer support to be good, but elsewhere is not as good, but still nothing like what you say you are experiencing.

I took a look at my PSU thumb screws and top cover screws. They screw through the PSU mounting panel and top panel securing holes to 'capture' them in place, and then into case. The silver part in image is from damage. Sense the black finish is applied after screws are theaded, the only way they could become damaged like that is the threads in the capture holes are bad and damaged them when they were screwed into panels or the threads in case are bad and the screw threads were damaged them when they were screwed into case .. but you say those threads are not damaged.

I don't know what you are referring to when you say 'panel secure screws' because side panels secure with normal thumb screws through rubber grommets fit into panel holes.

I've double and triple checked the case trying to find any others and can only find the 4x small center shank capture screws; 2x on PSU panel and 2x on top. Where are the other 6x of these that you say you need at?
    Last edited by doyll; 11-17-2018 at 06:54 AM.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;