Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolv X Pre order/news?

Question Evolv X Pre order/news?

Anyone know if / when we might be able to pre-order the Evolv X? (Not Shift) I was hoping to find some sort of announcement or specs on here since Computex but haven't had any luck. Luckily Dmitry @ Hardware Canucks always does amazing reviews and their videos have been a great help in planning my build. Coming from an Enthoo Primo and now packed into a P300 awaiting the Evolv X I am super excited for this case.

I myself am ready to order all my parts and would really like to wait for the evolv x... it would be nice for some info.

I heard it would be August of this year.

Super Moderator
    Here is a little information I put together from news videos taken at Computex 2018

August is projected release date I've heard too.
    Last edited by doyll; 07-07-2018 at 08:12 AM.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I can't wait to have this case.
    I have 2 PCs (1 Ryzen 1700X and 1 Intel 7700K), one on a Corsair Carbine 540 Air case and the other on a Cooler Master Mastercase Maker 5, they take too much space and i want to stick both PCs and all the SSDs/HDDs i have in one single case.

As soon as it's available i'll pre-order it with all the extra parts.
    I'll need the PSU too.

Hopefully Phanteks releases it in August as projected.

I'm pretty sure it will be available by the end of the summer.

Do you know if it's available already?

I'd like to know too. Will a pre-order be available in Canada?

I have the Evolv ATX TG and going to build a SFF media/streaming PC, but fell in love with this case... again!

Just throwing it out there... love to see a bundle offer: Evlov X + ITX bracket + Revolt X PSU.

Can we get a pre order group buy going on here?