Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolv X Pre order/news?

Super Moderator
    Sorry, but I don't think we can do it here. We have to wait for Phanteks to start taking pre-orders.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

#1 - Can you post a copy of the: marketing materials for the Evolv X, a PDF link of the manual? That would give us additional dimensions and allow us to begin to ponder our water cooling loops that we plan to put in our new Evolve X cases when available. #2 - Please post consumer availability dates as soon they are available.

Thank you so much for your consideration of all your loyal Phanteks consumers (like me) that are sitting with a pile of computer parts boxes that just waiting for a new home in this fine case....

Cool A little bit of news =)

So colors confirmed. Email from customer support below. Same colors as Evolv it seems "didn't specify color names like Anthracite"

"Unfortunately we do not have the exactly the date when it will be release .

The Specs form is not available at the moment cause we are waiting for the information from our design team . There are black ,grey and silver 3 different colors.

Sorry for your inconvenience we do not offer any pre-order . "

PhanteksUSA Support

I contacted their Facebook page and they told me both the Evlov X case and the Revolt X PSU will launch in the last week of August.

So 3 weeks away!

A bundle offer would be awesome. I need it all 😁

Already in the process of selling some of my stuff, like PC cases, in preparation for the Evolv x.

Super Moderator
    So far all I've heard is 'end of August'. Hopefully we will see some promotional data before that.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I can't wait for this case! Chatting with Facebook Phanteks and was also told end of this month... Wish they would put a pre-order up for this.

Would be nice to also see a fan-less edition for those who already have case fans and are just migrating systems.

I wish the evolv x was on phanteks website, so I could look at it.. I buy this case directly when it is available, but I am not sure about what color I take.. Already sold my evolv atx glass edition for the evolv x :-)

I do hope they release pre order/release date soon as I am about to build a new ThreadRipper 2990wx on a msi creation water cooled case and I have just recieved the new chip. Once i get the board If they dont have anything released i will have to go with another manufacture.