Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phanteks' forum contest

I already said this when i introduced myself. PH-TC14PE. White.

Hi, Im from Indonesia and I like this product PH-TC14PE for my cpu combine with PH-F140TS orange case fan, make my pc looks brighter

I missed this thread, but I joined in anticipation to the Enthoo Primo. The timing was perfect and I was actively seeking out a new case. Lian Li was on the top of my list, but the Primo showed its face and has that extra flare. The layout is spot on for my needs, cooling requirements are perfect, style is awesome! All in all this is exactly what I wanted and the price point is very competitive for all the features.

The Enthoo Primo will be a good replacement instead of my currently case : Thermaltake Level 10 GT
    I think my Phanteks PH-TC14PE will fit perfectly in a Enthoo Primo.
    | Intel Core i7 3930K | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | Asus Rampage IV Extreme Intel X79 | EVGA GTX 680 2GB sli |16 gb Corsair 1600Mhz vengeance | NZXT HALE 90 Series 1000W PSU | Kingston Hyper X 240GB , Corsair force series3 120GB, 1TB WD Caviar Black | Thermaltake Level 10 GT |Samsung S27A850T| Win 8 Pro 64 bit

Hi im from Philippines but currently in Qatar right now and my favorite product is
    PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE and im using it now...

U.S.A. San Antonio Texas PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE is by far the best I have ever used for air cooling.