PDA

View Full Version : good to see everyone

Lgxstarburst
04-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Hey guys LGxstarburst from Mississippi USA , good to see phanteks site is up and running again properly :) and im a new user to phanteks but my favorite product so far is the PH-TC14PE the biggest one i have seen :) simply amazing ill post pictures once i get mine and install it :)

Edit: might as well put some pics of the rig in here though lol

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Welcome. Yes our phanteksusa.com site was down for a few days, but everything seems to be back to normal. The PE is an amazing cooler and should look great in your case.

Lgxstarburst
04-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome. Yes our phanteksusa.com site was down for a few days, but everything seems to be back to normal. The PE is an amazing cooler and should look great in your case.

thanks i am surely hoping os i bought one from a third party and he neglected to mention the AMD brackets where not included in the sale so the hunt is on for the bracket pieces. hopefully once i get it it will look phenomenal

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 12:03 PM
try sending a message to support@phanteksusa.com. They should be able to help you out.

Lgxstarburst
04-30-2013, 12:10 PM
try sending a message to support@phanteksusa.com. They should be able to help you out.

actually already did that twice still ahvent heard a reply back . ill try again in afew days if i dont hear anything. maybe it was cause the website was being screwy. eitehr way ill get the parts i need and itll look AMAZING in my rig :)

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah you are probably right. The email was also down during the whole switch.

Lgxstarburst
05-01-2013, 05:22 PM
50 got my phantek PH-TC14PE in the mail today .. of course third party purchase.. now to get my amd bracket and we will be in business lol.. i will take pictures once i got it all update and in the rig :)

kaakaan
05-01-2013, 05:23 PM
50 got my phantek PH-TC14PE in the mail today .. of course third party purchase.. now to get my amd bracket and we will be in business lol.. i will take pictures once i got it all update and in the rig :)

Please say that it didn't look like that when you opened the package?!

Lgxstarburst
05-04-2013, 06:32 AM
yea i bought it used from a guy in another state.. just cause it was 20 bucks.. i can clean the heatsink and get it all worked out.. he burned incense near his computer from what i can tell cause it smells like my favorite brand of incence but if things dont work out ill just shell out for a new one direct from phanteks.. lol

kaakaan
05-04-2013, 07:15 AM
yea i bought it used from a guy in another state.. just cause it was 20 bucks.. i can clean the heatsink and get it all worked out.. he burned incense near his computer from what i can tell cause it smells like my favorite brand of incence but if things dont work out ill just shell out for a new one direct from phanteks.. lol

So all the stuff could fly in the box? >.<

Lgxstarburst
05-04-2013, 08:07 AM
no it was wrapped in bubble wrap and taped.. the cooler was actually bent inward because he taped it so tightly it bent it.. wasnt an issue to bend it out.. im missing the AMD mounting bracket which ironically is the only piece keeping it out of my rig.. i asked a guy on Overclock for the one he didnt use even sent him a shipping label but still no shipment and usps hasnt verified its been dropped at hsi post office so i may have to try and get with support on getting the bracket... once i got it though ill get it nice and clean and installed into my setup :)

kaakaan
05-04-2013, 08:13 AM
no it was wrapped in bubble wrap and taped.. the cooler was actually bent inward because he taped it so tightly it bent it.. wasnt an issue to bend it out.. im missing the AMD mounting bracket which ironically is the only piece keeping it out of my rig.. i asked a guy on Overclock for the one he didnt use even sent him a shipping label but still no shipment and usps hasnt verified its been dropped at hsi post office so i may have to try and get with support on getting the bracket... once i got it though ill get it nice and clean and installed into my setup :)

Thank god!

Well, if you were living in sweden I could give you one. :)

Lgxstarburst
05-04-2013, 08:25 AM
if the guy doesnt ship his out soon i may have to send you the shipping label haha.. :p funny thing is i just replaced my case a day or two ago so i could have put it in if he had sent the bracket hahah . the case i had was scratched up and dinged and had a big dent on it. so i ordered a brand new one from manufacturer to replace it. well i took it out to my dads shop to see what he thought about scrapping it and he said he could fix it and we would do a custom paintjob on it... Lazer blue is what i have in mind.. its an M59 nzxt case.. ill post pics once its painted. then the transfer of internals will start itll be a few weeks before it gets to that point gotta save some money for the extra bits