PDA

View Full Version : Enthoo Evolv ITX Appreciation Thread

Friendly Beastly Coyote
03-19-2015, 12:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RQAQgg9.jpg

Hey, kids. I heard you wanted the good stuff. :cool:

Joking aside. The case seems to be released on the 27th in Germany, which probably means the rest of Europe, too.
Don't know about the Americas and rest of the world, though.

Also, I'm piss poor, so it's gonna take me a while to get the good hardware that I want in there, so no full system shots from me - Yet.

The case feels really solid and high quality, and I honestly can't wait to get a complete rig in it! :D

Poisoned1
03-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Lucky!
I was told by Phanteks that this case would be available for purchase in the USA in April.
So, right now I am trying to wait patiently until it is released.
I have all my parts I want to put in there that do not fit in my case currently (without have to do some serious modding).

snmavronis
06-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Good man! I was planning a mATX build until I discovered the Evolv ITX. I like the styling better than the regular Evolv. This will be my chassis for a Summer 2015 build. Just waiting on Windows 10 and aftermarket GTX 980 Ti manufacturer prices to all announce to decide the final configuration. Mine will not be liquid cooled. I'm a bit old school.

snmavronis
06-04-2015, 04:18 AM
What Phanteks brand case fans would be best for this and their locations. I'm planning an air cooled build.