PDA

View Full Version : Phanteks Enthoo Luxe PWM fan hub + MSI Z97 GAMING 5

hid
08-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Adrian I write from Italy (I was born in Romania, I apologize for my English). I'm building my first pc and I've made a mess. I attached the PWM fan hub cable on my MSI CPUFAN2 Z97 5 GAMING and I burned the motherboard:( :mad: . Now I put another new motherboard and I would not do the same mistake as before, could someone tell me where to stick the PWM Fan Hub cable please?? I looked in the net but have not found anyone that has the same motherboard on Luxe Enthho. I am attaching some photo .

doyll
08-04-2015, 09:28 AM
How did you attach the PWM fan hub to motherboard? I have used several of these PWM controlled 3-pin fan hubs with no problems and will try to help you get it working.

hid
08-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'll tell you how I did, before I attached the cable of CPU cooling fan to CPUFAN 1, everything was fine. Then I turned off the pc and I attacked the famous PWM cable on CPUFAN 2. I turned on the pc and to the left of CPUFAN 2 did a spark and a nice trail of smoke (burnt motherboard): (. Now I would not make the same mistake. Unfortunately I can reply to messages only in the evening when I get back from work. Best regards, Adrian.