PDA

View Full Version : Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Front 200mm and Backside 140mm Fan Issue

hafexo
10-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Hello!

I'm proud owner of your great chassis Enthoo Luxe for 3 weeks but i have one really big complain about front and backside fans. I did some research before i had decided to buy this. Everyone tolds me that this fans have got really high quality bearings and they are not audible on low RPM's - but not in my case. Front fan make noise like "tytytytytytytytyty" sound in very high frequency so this is freakin' annoying when i'm not playing games or listen to music. In backside 140mm this sound appear from time to time, but in 200 it appears always! My 5$ 140mm fan is more quiet than this...

What should i do? I don't want to RMA full case, it's heavy and then i must unmount all my pc parts to RMA in shop where i bought it - Polish Shop Morele.net, and i know that they are buying it from Caseking.de Distribution.

And i almost forgot about high pitch sounds from "PWM Fan Hub" when Motherboard sends very low pwm signal (about 1-5%)

Anyway it's great product and i love it's design but problems like that should not happen in nearly 200$ case!

Thanks for quick reply and sorry for any grammar mistakes ;)

Best Regards,
Hafexo

Trawrans
02-20-2018, 03:01 AM
I like it too. If you have photos, it is very good offline.

doyll
02-20-2018, 04:22 AM
Most of us who have cases that came with PH-F200SP fan replaced it with 2x PH-F140XP, PH-F140SP, PH-F140MP or similar. Much better airflow, in fact a single 140mm fan flows more air into case than the 200mm fan does.