PDA

View Full Version : No fans working that connected to the PWM Hub (Enthoo evolv atx)

Donkm
06-17-2016, 06:45 PM
So I started my build 2 days ago and completed it today. Turned on the PC and everything connected to the PWM hub doesn't work. I then reconnected some of the fans to the motherboard and they work fine so it's obvious I am having issues with the hub. Not sure what to do next, but I am exhausted from trying to troubleshoot it for a couple hours straight.

Hopefully someo one can help me. I bought the case a little over 1 month ago and would like to keep it if possible as it's great and I already have all my parts and watercooling installed into it.

Hooded
06-18-2016, 08:57 AM
Make sure you plug it into the CPU Fan Header on the main board. Not the secondary one, or any other.

doyll
06-18-2016, 01:24 PM
So I started my build 2 days ago and completed it today. Turned on the PC and everything connected to the PWM hub doesn't work. I then reconnected some of the fans to the motherboard and they work fine so it's obvious I am having issues with the hub. Not sure what to do next, but I am exhausted from trying to troubleshoot it for a couple hours straight.

Hopefully someo one can help me. I bought the case a little over 1 month ago and would like to keep it if possible as it's great and I already have all my parts and watercooling installed into it.

I know it's a dumb question, but did you plug the hub into PSU?

EdInk
06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
Sounds busted. Both my Phanteks PWM Hubs work with or without the 12V SATA plugged in, though I keep it plugged as per instructions...get it replaced...it should work in any fan header.