PDA

View Full Version : Wery poor qc, need a help.

Bhanteks777
07-03-2016, 05:35 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sITPHCkFj58

In result see on photo.

Live in Ukraine and ask you for help to get a full refund.

In my country it's difficult to prove that's is a warranty situation.

Bhanteks777
07-03-2016, 05:39 AM
More photos

doyll
07-04-2016, 06:22 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what your problem is.
I am not a Phanteks employee, but have lots of experience with their coolers and cases.

I need more information to know what your problem is. Then I might able to help you.
What case is this?
Is your case bent?
Is back panel not at a 90 degree angle to motherboard tray?
Is the motherboard tray bent?
Was your shipping box damaged when you received it?

Bhanteks777
07-04-2016, 08:05 AM
The problem is back panel not at a 90 degree angle to motherboard tray.

PCIe device's doesn't fit right.

Case is Phanteks enthoo primo se b/w.

Package is not damaged when receive.

Case is not bent.

doyll
07-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Okay. I can see how the GPU is not matching up to the holes, but this may not be proof it is not square. For example maybe it's the GPU that is not square, or maybe it's the motherboard socket. It's not that I don't believe you. I'm just trying to make sure it is not something else. Have you checked this 90 degree angle with anything else, like a carpenter square? Is back square to side panels of case? Is motherboard mounted properly with all extensions installed as they should be?

Bhanteks777
07-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Antec 280p and Fractal Design define XL R2 - dosnt have this issue.

I try to fit not only video card - intel ssd750 will not fit too.//

It's case issue 100%.

here is the same problem but with another case https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/411886-corsair-750d-bent-motherboard-tray/

It's wery poor QC.

doyll
07-04-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm having a little problem understand. If you put the same motherboard in Antec 280P or Define XL R2 everything fits properly?
So case is not bent, but motherboard tray is? Can you post pictures of this please?

Bhanteks777
07-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Photo of what? Antec and Fractal was be sold out about 1 year ago.

Yes i have this mobo installed first in Fractal XL R2 - then Antec - when Antec was be sold - i boutch Phanteks, and when i installing my hardware i found that's drew holes dosnt match.

doyll
07-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Photo of the bent Enthoo Primo motherboard tray.

I don't know what the problem exactly is. Until I do know, I cannot offer any suggestions of how to solve the problem. You said returning is very hard to do. I'm trying to understand exactly what is wrong and maybe there is a way to fix it. No being able to see everything and our not speaking the same language only makes it harder. While I know and speak good English, it's the only language I know. Your English is quite good. but even when I talk to a native English speaking people about these kinds of problems it is often hard to understand the details of the problem.

Bhanteks777
07-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Problem is - you can see on video that I provide in first post.

Mobo tray is filmsy and when I push it with my hand in area where located pwm fan hub, mob tray is going straight and PCIe devise then fit good. But when I take my hand off - mobo tray is come back to the bad area and PCIe hardware fit wery bad.

doyll
07-06-2016, 04:46 AM
I can see you flexing the motherboard tray, but there is nothing showing where the tray is bent or what is causing you to be able to make it flex. I cannot flex my try like that. I am not going to disassemble my system to see if it will flex without motherboard. But I have several Phanteks cases and build a lot of systems. I've never had a problem with even in cheap cases with motherboard tray flex. The reason I keep asking questions is because nothing in the pictures an video show me anything bent,missing, misinformed pressing of panels, or mismounted panels in case assembly. This makes it impossible for me to determine what is causing the 90 degree alignment problem between motherboard tray and back panel.

Bhanteks777
07-06-2016, 04:54 AM
Ok phanteks support is really crap((

No answers to email or here.

doyll
07-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Sorry, but if you sent them the same information you have posted here I can understand why you would think that. You have not shown me what is causing the problem. You show a miss-alignment of GPU bracket to back panel and flexing an empty case motherboard panel with your thumb. There is nothing you have posted here showing why the GPU bracket is not aligning, so how can Phanteks know whatis the cause of problem any better than I do? And I can not see what is causing the problem.

Bhanteks777
07-07-2016, 09:10 AM
I make a new build - same hardware in Lian Li Tyr x2000 and all fit's just fine.

If wery need I can made a photo.

doyll
07-07-2016, 09:28 AM
I understand all the components work in another case.

I understand the GPU bracket holes are not lining up like they should.

What I do not know is why they are not lining up. I was hoping some pictures of motherboard tray, where MB tray attaches to case and similar pictures would show me why things are not lining up.

Bhanteks777
07-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Phanteks case I packed and give my friend to sell it, Lian Li I assembled and can do some photos in that case.

If need of course. But I think nothing happened.
Phanteks didn't answer to my mail and no matter what a problem do I have- normal manufacturers like Lian or fractal, response wery fast, never buy Phanteks stuff again.

doyll
07-07-2016, 11:57 PM
If everything works in Lian Li and not in Primo, something is not right in the Primo.

We have no way of knowing why GPU bracket is not matching up to back plate. You post a few pics of it not matching up and of flexing empty motherboard tray, but no pics showing us what is causing these issues. There is no way for us to know what is causing the problem without seeing more pics of motherboard tray and how it is fitting in the case.

You posted here 5 days ago. If you emailed Phanteks then, you have not given them much of a chance to respond and deal with your problem.

Sorry you feel the way you do.

I've been using Phanteks products every sense they released the PH-TC14PE cooler. Customer support has always been good. A few times I needed to send a second email, but they always took care of the problems, but it often takes more than 5 days.