PDA

View Full Version : Phanteks Evolv TG - Reset Button / LED Switch Does Nothing

Downfall
07-20-2016, 05:37 AM
Hi everyone,

Loving the new case I got from Phanteks, only one problem though. I can't seem to stop my power LEDs from cycling through different colors... I press and hold the reset switch, or press it down quickly and it does nothing at all. I've checked that there definitely is power going to the LEDs.

I really don't want to have to RMA it because I'm so happy with the case otherwise. Do you guys know if I might be doing anything wrong?

Thanks!

Bags
07-20-2016, 10:00 AM
there's no reset button on the TG to my knowledge, just the LED switch. I believe 1 press = color change, 2 second press = mode change, 4 second press = off

MrRiceY
07-20-2016, 03:41 PM
Bags correct, no reset button on the Evolv TG case. My build with this case is near enough complete, just waiting on my 2x Strix 1080 OC cards... *sighs*

Downfall
07-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Thanks guys, yeah, I know the reset button shouldn't reset the computer, but my point being it does nothing. The LEDs dont change colour, holding the button down does nothing at all. It's just constantly waving through the RGB spectrum and I can't make it stop. :(

MrRiceY
07-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Thats odd, mine works. You are powering it with a sata power connector?

Downfall
07-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Yep, I've got it powered for sure. The lights work, but the button doesn't change the color or mode at all.

MrRiceY
07-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Hmm... guess you'll need to RMA it buddy

alpg
01-11-2018, 06:53 AM
i have the same problem. it started after i installed the RGB strips. did anyone come up with a solution?

alpg
01-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Hi everyone,

Loving the new case I got from Phanteks, only one problem though. I can't seem to stop my power LEDs from cycling through different colors... I press and hold the reset switch, or press it down quickly and it does nothing at all. I've checked that there definitely is power going to the LEDs.

I really don't want to have to RMA it because I'm so happy with the case otherwise. Do you guys know if I might be doing anything wrong?

Thanks!
http://phanteks.com/forum/showthread.php?849-Controlling-fan-speed-with-PWM-Fan-Hub-on-Evolv-ATX-and-MOBO-headers
i have found the solution!