PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Batmanhush
09-29-2016, 07:42 AM
hello all,first id like to say i love this case,,i got the Phanteks enthoo luxe white full case with a light strip an love it!! now here is my problem,my new build is a asus maximus viii hero,with the 6700k cpu 2 16 gig sticks of corsair dominator platinum 3000 memory along with a Corsair H110i GT water cooler, with 2 fans pushing out,,im having a rough time tryin to figure out exactly where to plug in the water cooler and fans an the 2 case fans,,front and rear,,i was hoping that i can connect them so when i am needing more coolness that the fans would all speed up an slow down on there own,,ive been reading and reading an still am confussed,,thought it would be easy but there i go thinking again,im so excited to get it up and running,but afraid to mess something up,,i have a samsung 840 evo ssd drive 250 gb and 2 3tb hard drives and a 2 tb external, im running an xfx black edition 850 watt ps and a gigabyte HD 7950 video card for now ,,hoping to change too 2 good vid cards in the future,,,,Please can someone HELP

THANKS
BATMANHUSH

Hooded
09-30-2016, 01:18 PM
Doesn't the case come with a fan hub? I know my Enthoo Pro and Primo both did.

Batmanhush
09-30-2016, 07:25 PM
yes thats what i cant reall figure out.it has 1 4 pin an the rest are 3 pin,,and one white 3 pin,,i am trying to get all the fans (2 case fans ) and the 2 fans on water cooler to cycle the same .. low quiet rpm when not working hard and speed up as load and heat increase. really wish i could figure this out im dying to get it up and running,everything is in place but the fans connections684

Hooded
10-01-2016, 10:07 AM
The 4 pin should connect to your motherboards 4 pin cpu fan header
That will allow your to control the unit from your bios. IMPORTANT CPU FAN HEADER
The white connector is the rpm sensor. It's the one that sends the RPM single back to motherboard. Rest of the fan headers will run at same rpm as white header if they are all the same fan. 1st fan must be plugged into the white fan header or all fans will run full speed. Plug sata power in if your using more than 3 fans so as not to over load your motherboards fan header.