Thread: In the deep, wide, tall end.

In the deep, wide, tall end.

Busy working on my next personal rig and for the first time in 20 years, buying the parts I want & theming the build.

unable to wait for project 916, i have boughg myself a white Enthoo Primo

looking forward fo building inside this beast.

I suspect you'll be going for a full custom loop...that case takes anything thrown at it

indeed i am, the res will also (hopefully) be custom too. they exist as products but are either very hard to get a hold of, or cheap knock offs.

i had originally picked the 750D but i just couldn't get over the features of this case. then i realised how it could fit my build theme.

Super Moderator
    Enthoo Primo is a fantastic starting point. I raised my on a open bottom castor base for two reasons; better airflow to bottom and easier to move around. The bottom venting is very limited; open on back, nothing on left side, with very little in front and on right side. Raising it up on 30mm castors give a 35mm of airlfow space all around the bottom. I used 9mm solid birch voidless plywood to make a 30mm wide frame and mounted 6x 30mm castors to it.
    Enthoo Primo on base.jpgEnthoo Primo w- base qtr.jpgEnthoo Primo base frombottom.jpeg
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

This is a possible first "mod" for me. Im making a cupboard computer with triple 25" 1440p monitors to go with it.

the design is that the door opens, revealing a set of "under desk" drawers on castors. these pull out and the table top pulls down, resting on top.

the case will be situated either under, along with the drawers or alternatively above to the inside, where the monitors are also stored when not in use.

complicated sounding, but ive got pretty good furniture building experience & a relatively good plan. once done, it isnt as good as dedicated desk space, but will fit my needs perfectly.