Thread: No fans working that connected to the PWM Hub (Enthoo evolv atx)

No fans working that connected to the PWM Hub (Enthoo evolv atx)

So I started my build 2 days ago and completed it today. Turned on the PC and everything connected to the PWM hub doesn't work. I then reconnected some of the fans to the motherboard and they work fine so it's obvious I am having issues with the hub. Not sure what to do next, but I am exhausted from trying to troubleshoot it for a couple hours straight.

Hopefully someo one can help me. I bought the case a little over 1 month ago and would like to keep it if possible as it's great and I already have all my parts and watercooling installed into it.

Make sure you plug it into the CPU Fan Header on the main board. Not the secondary one, or any other.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkm View Post
    So I started my build 2 days ago and completed it today. Turned on the PC and everything connected to the PWM hub doesn't work. I then reconnected some of the fans to the motherboard and they work fine so it's obvious I am having issues with the hub. Not sure what to do next, but I am exhausted from trying to troubleshoot it for a couple hours straight.

Hopefully someo one can help me. I bought the case a little over 1 month ago and would like to keep it if possible as it's great and I already have all my parts and watercooling installed into it.
    I know it's a dumb question, but did you plug the hub into PSU?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Sounds busted. Both my Phanteks PWM Hubs work with or without the 12V SATA plugged in, though I keep it plugged as per instructions...get it replaced...it should work in any fan header.