Thread: Enthoo Luxe Case Fan Replacement

Enthoo Luxe Case Fan Replacement

I was looking to get a new set of case fans. I would like to get the same ones that came with the case as I am very happy with the performance of them. I would like to get black fans as it would help with the color scheme a bit. Any idea which to choose?

Super Moderator
    Which fans you have depends on age of your case. Old ones have PH-F140SP and we can buy them from Phanteks. New cases have a fan that has PH-F140SP housing and motor with and PH-F140MP like impeller .. and Phanteks does not sell this fan. ;( But if you are could just get PH-F140MP and use your motherboard PWM fan headers to control them. If you need a PWM fan hub for them. Silverstonetek or Swiftech sell. The PWM fan hub in your case is not really a PWM fan hub, but a PWM controlled hub that uses the PWM signal to convert fixed 12v power from PSU into variable voltage control based on PWM signal.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;