Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolv X Pre order/news?

Super Moderator
    Both Amazon as well as Newegg will be selling Evolv X, so Amazon will have them available on or before the 24th .. or whatever day the shipment arrives.. I don't know if Amazib will do pre-orders or just sell when stock arrives.
    Last edited by doyll; 08-30-2018 at 04:49 AM.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

So I successfully preordered off of Newegg, but I was looking to get the riser combo. Anyone know where I can get the riser separately?

We will be listing the riser cables on PhanteksUSA today.

Newegg.ca has them on pre-order NOW

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    Also, when will the drain plug/valve that is shown attached to the case on evolv x product page be listed for sale?

Thanks

I'm waiting on the dual system bracket. But only posting so others can know when it's available. I got my case on pre-order, and I'm sure I'll get the bracket before delivery. But I'm also sure there are people in my shoes waiting to buy a adapter separately.

Exclamation

But this is now a ripoff! Originally the vertical mount kit was $15 (included cable), now its $40 and the cable itself is $30!

Don't do this Phanteks!
    Last edited by evilone; 08-31-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Updated to point that kit included riser cable at $15 price point

Should I preorder thru Newegg or wait for them to become available on Amazon? The preorders on Newegg say they will ship after the 24th. I need this case bad. My NZXT H440 donít have enough room in it to put my new custom water cooling loop in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonwyatt View Post
    Should I preorder thru Newegg or wait for them to become available on Amazon? The preorders on Newegg say they will ship after the 24th. I need this case bad. My NZXT H440 don’t have enough room in it to put my new custom water cooling loop in it.
    Pre order then cancel if you are able to get one of the phanteks orders? or if amazon adds pre orders? I'd also consider depending if either of them charge tax in your area and shipping